1. 3BStreet - A fun and quirky site with great visuals where you get your own animated storefront. Artist participation is juried, with a monthly fee as low at $9.95 per month + 3% of all transactions.
2. 500px.com– Photography site – store your photos, share them and sell them. Features work of beginners to experts. Sell your work by opening a “store” account, which is available to free as well as paid memberships.
3. AbsoluteArts – Claiming to be “the most trafficked contemporary arts site” it offers levels from free to premier. Artist bio/statement and portfolio displayed with shopping cart.
4. AbstractArtistGallery - Not an e-commerce site, this is a database of living abstract artists that presents work and includes a link to the artists website to drive traffic there. Juried; they request a donation from artists who are included.
5. AffordableBritishArt (UK Site) – Artists sell their work with no middleman, commission free, but there is a charge to have an account (4 tiered levels). You must have a PayPal account to receive payment for your work.
6. Aftcra - This site calls themselves “the place to buy and sell one-of-a-kind goods proudly crafted by American hands.” Set up a storefront here for free, and product prices must be $10 or higher. Listings stay for four months. They take 7% fee on sales.
7.Altpick – They help illustrators, designers and photographers connect with creative buyers. Art listings are free; membership is $99 annually. Also offering annual awards to artists.
8. Amazon – A while back, handmade jewelry was the category for artists to list on this huge e-commerce site. Now selling fine art, galleries and dealers can use Amazon as well.
9. American Handmade Crafts - Free trial (with $35 setup). Monthly fees starting at $12, and each artist can list hundreds of items for sale. They provide a shopping cart.
10.Ananasa- This website is “the biggest marketplace for handmade items from the Middle East.” Open a store for free, paying a small fee for each sale. The “bargain button” feature offers confidential price negotiation. They offer marketing/support.